Tuesday 1 December 2015

Star Image Mood-board and Ideas


















Star Image Ideas: 

For my magazine I will use a female model. I will take a variety of photographs of the model wearing different clothing however I will make sure that the clothing is of an indie/alternative style that is laid back so that my model becomes an indie/alternative icon. The items of clothing that intend to use are black skinny jeans, light blue boyfriend jeans with distressed knees, green and purple flannels and either plain t-shirts or graphic t-shirts, i.e. band t-shirts. The model will also wear either combat styled boots, chelsea boots or converse.

For makeup I want the model to have relatively grunge makeup. To create this I will use warm toned brown eyeshadows, clumpy mascara and possibly winged eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment