Tuesday 29 December 2015

Make-Up Experiments

For makeup I decided to experiment with different eye-makeup looks. I decided to use fairly natural face makeup by using primer, BB Cream, concealer, cream contour, bronzer and a translucent powder. For the eyes I experimented with different warm toned eyeshadows as well as eyeliner. Below are pictures showing the finished makeup look and the products that I used to achieve them:

Make-Up Look One:


For this look I used a two brown eyeshadows to try and create a 90’s grunge eye makeup look. I applied the eyeshadow to both the eyelid and beneath the lower case line, I did this to make the eye make appear more smokey and messy. I used a volumising mascara on both the top and bottom eyelashes to create lots of definition and make the eyelashes appear thick and almost clumpy.




Make-Up Look Two:

For this look I took a red-toned brown eyeshadow and applied it to the eyelids and beneath the lower lash line. I made the eyeshadow more heavy beneath the lower lashes because it thought that it would make the models eyes stand out more. I then applied a liquid eyeliner to the eyelid and made it winged to create extra definition. I used a volumising mascara on both the top and bottom eyelashes to create lots of definition and make the eyelashes appear thick and almost clumpy.



Make-Up Look Three: 

For this look I took a warm-toned brown eyeshadow and applied it to the eyelids and beneath the lower lash line. I thought that this eyeshadow would help to create a 90’s grunge, eye make-up look. I used a volumising mascara on both the top and bottom eyelashes to create lots of definition and make the eyelashes appear thick and almost clumpy.
















My personal favourite make-up look is the second one. This is because I think the eye make-up looks interesting and the red-toned brown eyeshadow helps to make the models eyes “pop”. I think the colour of the eyeshadow also compliments her hair colour more than the other eyeshadows. However I will use social media and instant messaging to find out what make-up look people within my target audience prefer. This will help me to make the magazine more interesting and appealing to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment