Tuesday 29 December 2015

Outfit Experiments

I decided to try a 5 different outfits on my model to see what clothes would suit her best. I used a variety of different clothing which I believed would make my model fit in Indie Rock star image. I used both black skinny jeans and blue boyfriend jeans. I also used a variety of different t-shirts, including band t-shirts and plain, basic t-shirts. I decided that my model should wear combat styled boots because they look edgy and go well with both style of jean that I used on my model. I took a variety of pictures of the outfits and then made a collage of them so that the whole outfit and its details could be clearly seen. The outfits can been seen below:

Outfit One: 
















Outfit Two:







Outfit Three:














Outfit Four:



















Outfit Five:














I am unsure as to what outfit is my favourite, therefore I will use social media sites as well as instant messaging to find out what outfit people in my target audience like the best. I can also ask them to explain why they choose that outfit to help provide me with additional information which could help with other design elements for photoshoots and the magazine itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment