Thursday 31 December 2015

Social Media Responses: Make-Up Experiments

I decided to find out what make-up looks was most popular amongst my target audience. I used Google hangouts and instant message to send pictures of each of the three makeup looks to people within my target audience. Before I sent the images, I asked them to respond with which make-up look they liked the most and to explain why this was their favourite. These were the responses that I received:
                                                                               







These social media responses show that my target audience prefer the second make-up look because the red-toned brown eyeshadow makes her eye's stand out more. I also like the second make-up look the most because of this reason and also because I like the winged eye-liner makes her follow the Indie Rock star image more. Therefore I am going to use the second make-up look on my model when I take the photographs for the magazine photoshoot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment