Thursday 3 December 2015

Software

To create my magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread I will use Adobe Photoshop CS4. I will use photoshop because it has a variety of tools that I can use to create professional looking magazine. Photoshop is easy to navigate because on the left had side of the document it shows each layer that you add to the file; this make it easy to see what you have added and makes it more easy to edit each individual layer. Along the top of the photoshop document there are sections that split up each of the tools; this makes it even easier to navigate and find the tools and effects that I want. Some of the tools on photoshop that I plan to use are the transform tool, to adjust the size of shapes and images, the textbox tool to add different text and fonts to my magazine and the shape tool to add rectangles and lines to specific parts of the magazine.

I will also use the website “Picmonkey” to edit the additional images that I add to my magazine. For example the extra images that I add to my double page spread and any other images that I add on my contents page. “Picmonkey”  is clearly laid out which therefore makes it easy to navigate around and edit images. 

I will also use DaFont.com to some of the fonts that I use on my magazine such as for the Masthead. DaFont has thousands of different fonts available to download therefore I will have many font styles to choose from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment