Wednesday 30 December 2015

Social Media Responses: Outfit Experiments

I decided to find out what outfit was most popular amongst my target audience. I used Google hangouts and instant messaging to send the outfit collages to people within my target audience. Before I sent the images, I asked them which to say which outfit they liked the most out of the five and to explain why this was their favourite. These were the responses that I recieved:




































































These social media responses show that my target audience prefers the first outfit, because they like the colours and the overall aesthetic of the outfit. However I also like the look of the fishnet tights underneath the ripped denim, therefore I shall take some photographs with the fishnet tights underneath the jeans and some without. The second favourite outfit was the third outfit. Therefore when doing my photoshoots I shall use both of these outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment