Tuesday 29 December 2015

Meet My Model

The model that I have chosen is Josie. Josie is 17 years old and is currently studying her a-levels. I have chosen Josie as my model because I agree with the majority of my focus group. Josie is generally quite edgy in terms of her fashion and style. I believe that her edgy fashion sense will help  her to feel more comfortable within the photoshoot which will reflect in the photographs. She also enjoys music of the Indie Rock genre, which will help her to understand the Indie Rock star image.


I believe that Josie will be a good model when taking photographs for my magazine, because I have used her as model for previous photography projects which means that she has experience in front of the camera and will therefore be confident and have her own ideas for poses and facial expressions. I also believe that Josie’s red hair also makes her appear more alternative and edgy which will be helpful when creating an Indie Rock star image. 

However because I believe the name Josie doesn't really suit the Indie Rock star image I have decide that on the magazine she will be known as Astrid. This is because I think the name is more different which makes it appropriate to the Indie Rock star image in comparison to Josie which is an abbreviation of the name Josephine which is a more traditional name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment