Thursday 31 December 2015

Potential Fonts

I decided that |I want to use a font for my masthead that is reflective of the genre of my music magazine (Indie Rock). I visited the website “DaFont.com” to look for potential fonts or for inspiration for me to design my own font. I found a variety of different font styles that I liked and thought would be appropriate for my aim. I believe that the fonts that I choose are eye-catching and professional but still reflect and suit my genre. Below are the four fonts which caught my attention on the website:

























I am undecided on what font I should use for my masthead. I like all of them but I believe the first font doesn't really suit the Indie Rock genre and instead suits the Heavy Metal genre more because it is similar to the font that Iron Maiden uses. Therefore I am going to send this picture of the four fonts to different people within my target audience to find out what font they think suits the Indie Rock genre more and then ask why they think this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment