Saturday 27 February 2016

Social Media Responses: Front Cover Photoshoot

I decided to share my favourite photographs from the brick lane photoshoot with people on social media. These photographs were:

I decided to find out which of these photographs was most popular amongst my target audience. I used Google hangouts and instant messaging to send the photographs to people within my target audience. Before I sent the images, I asked them to respond with which photograph was their favourite and was most appropriate for a magazine front cover image. These were the responses that I received:










These responses show that different photographs were popular amongst my target audience. However  A, C and E seem to be the most popular; these photographs also happen to be my favourite out of the 5. Therefore I am going to use on of these images on my magazine front cover. I will decide which image will be the magazine front cover, by playing around on photoshop and seeing what one has the best space around it for the masthead, cover-lines, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment