Monday 8 February 2016

Locations

Brick Lane/ Shoreditch:

Brick Lane and Shoreditch are both well known for the vast amount of graffiti walls that they have. I think that these walls would make for good backgrounds for my double page spread. Because there is such a variety in these locations I will be able to find ones of different styles and colours which will be helpful because then I will be able to consider my colour scheme (red, black and white).




















Brick Lane is also home to a variety of different vintage stores. I think that it would be interesting to take some photographs of my model in these stores either looking at the clothing they sell or sitting down in one of the chairs in the store. I think that the vintage shops “Blitz” would be a good location for this because I like the decor inside and think that this decor would make for an interesting background.

Five Arches: 

I think that five arches park would be a good location for taking some photographs for either my contents page or double page spread. I think that the bridge at five arches would be good to photograph with the model sitting on top of it. I think that a greenery background would compliment the outfit with the black skinny jeans, grey crop top and the green flannel.







No comments:

Post a Comment