Tuesday 9 February 2016

Equipment

For my photoshoots I am going to use professional equipment to make sure that my photographs are the best quality that they can be. The camera that I am going to use is the Cannon 70D, this is a high definition camera which produces photographs of an excellent quality. I will make sure that I have a fully charged camera battery when I take my photographs to prevent the risk of the camera dying. I will also use both of my camera lenses when taking the photographs because they both have different features, the first lens is the Cannon 18-135 mm. This lens will allow me to get more within the frame and also allows me to zoom in and out of my subject matter. The second lens is the Cannon 50mm, this is a fixed length lens therefore I wont be able to zoom in or out of this lens. This lens also doesn't have automatic focus. This lens will be good for taking close up shots of my model. I will also be using a tripod to ensure that my photographs are straight and that they will not become blurry. 
Cannon 18-135mm Lens 
Cannon 50mm Lens



















When taking the photographs for my magazine front cover I will use a white backdrop for the background. This will make the background for my magazine front cover more simplistic therefore making the cover-lines easier to read and stand out more. I will also use white studio lighting when taking these studio photographs to make sure that the images we well lit and not to dark. This will help to make them appear more professional and of a better quality. 





No comments:

Post a Comment