Monday 8 February 2016

Photoshoot Schedules

For each of the photoshoots, I plan to do I have created a separate call sheet. This is so that I can have a schedule/plan to follow whilst taking the photographs as well as to remind me of certain ideas that I have come up with. On the call sheet I included information such as location, dates and timing, costumes and equipment that I will need. Listed below and the three call sheets for the photoshoots that I plan to do.




I have organised times and dates with my model, so we both know where and when the photoshoots will be taking place. Then I can start to figure out the necessary travel arrangements for us to get to and from each location within our time frame. Below are some of the messages that I have exchanged with my model in order to complete the photoshoots.








No comments:

Post a Comment