Tuesday 9 February 2016

Social Media Responses: Brick Lane Photoshoot

I decided to share my favourite photographs from the brick lane photoshoot with people on social media. These photographs were:



























I decided to find out which of these photographs was most popular amongst my target audience. I used Google hangouts and instant messaging to send the photographs to people within my target audience. Before I sent the image, I asked them to respond with which photograph was their favourite and was most appropriate for a double page spread main image. These were the responses that I received:

























These social media responses suggest that the photograph A and E is most popular amongst people within my target audience. I like both photograph A and E equally however I believe that photograph A is better suited to my magazine double page spread plan. Therefore I think that I am going to use photograph A as the main image on my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment