Wednesday 3 February 2016

Magazine Front Cover Plan

Below is my hand drawn magazine front cover plan. I sketched out an outline of a person, so that I could position the cover-lines around the main image. I plan to have the main cover-line, slightly covering the image of the model to help suggest that the two are linked. The main cover-line will be the largest font on the page (expect for the masthead). I want to use red font to highlight keywords on my magazine front cover such as “and” “exclusive” and “plus” this is to emphasis these words making them stand out and suggesting that there is even more in the magazine. I plan to use a strap line at either the top or the bottom of my magazine front cover- I sketched it on in both places to see what would look better. I prefer the strap line being located at the bottom of the magazine front cover because it is less distracting. On my magazine front cover plan I came up with a few potential cover-lines that I could use. Most of which include the names of bands which come under the Indie Rock genre. If I use these cover-lines I plan to use the bands official logo/font to advertise them. However I will make sure that it follows my colour scheme. Underneath the masthead I plan to use a pug to write the date, issue number and the website of the music magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment