Thursday 4 February 2016

Contents Page Inspiration

For contents page inspiration I have been inspired from the design and layout of both the NME and Q contents pages. NME and Q contents pages follow a very different style however there are elements that I like from each of the contents pages. Below are two examples of an NME and Q contents page that I inspired me to come up with my own ideas for my contents page.



On this contents page I like the overall layout/structure of this contents page because it isn't clustered/busy which makes it easy to navigate around. I also like how the important information has been written in red font; this puts emphasis on the words making them stand out against the rest of the text. I also like that the main image of the contents page is a big size because it enables us to clearly see them image in a good amount of detail.











I also like the overall layout/structure of this contents page because it follows a simple layout which makes it easy to navigate around. I like that the main image has a page number (unlike on NME) so that you can easily find the article related to the image. I also like that the magazine has spilt its articles up into different sections and headings so that the certain articles come under a specific section.






I will try to incorporate similar elements/features on my magazine contents page because I think it will help to make it looks ascetically pleasing therefore making it successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment